Name:
Location: San Antonio, TX, United States

I am a mom to 3 great kids who homeschools while juggling therapy for 3 kid, Cub Scouts, and a husband who works long, odd hours most days. I am blessed to be at home after teaching elementary school for 8 years. I am committed to frugality, a natural, rural and self-sustaining lifestyle.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Leanna & my blog

For those of you who don't know me, my daughter's name is Leanna.  She just turned 2 and one of her favorite activities is to sit on the counter and watch while I cook.  I nicknamed her 'my kitchen helper', thus the name of this blog. 

My plan for this blog, in my mind, has always been to help/enable people who think they cannot cook to be able to cook.  I do not cook fancy food, but rather simple family friendly stuff (who could do otherwise with 3 small children!).  I cook things that anyone could cook.  If you can follow simple directions, you can cook what I plan to feature on this blog.

Since the goal of my blog is to help people in the kitchen and the nickname for my daughter came to me, I just thought that would be a perfect name for my blog as well :)  I hope that my future posts are helpful in inspiring you to cook for yourself!

Leanna

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly K said...

Hey! I just checked out your new blogs. Way to go! I just started one too, so I don't really have any advice yet! I'm working on figuring out how to add code to change things...Good luck with everything and I will be checking in for sure!

July 11, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home